SCANDINAVIAN EXPRESS Poland Ltd. emails and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received SCANDINAVAIN EXPRESS Poland Ltd. email in error please notify the system manager. Email message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
Website copyright and monitoring
The owner of this website and, unless otherwise indicated, all of its contents are owned bySCANDINAVIAN EXPRESS Poland Ltd.
Our website is monitored by Google Analytics.
According to company's business model and security policy management SCANDINAVIAN EXPRESS Poland Ltd. do not guarantee replies to all received inquiries.
Processing of personal data
The data controller(Administrator) is Scandinavian Express Poland Sp. z o.o. with headquarter in 80-298 Gdańsk, Budowlanych 19 , NIP:9570000912, KRS:0000173822, REGON:190972974. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws, and their storage takes place on high secured servers. Personal data are processing by the Administrator only for the following purposes:
- necessary for the conclusion performance of a contract for the provision of services in accordance with the General Terms of Service by Scandinavian Express available at https://en.scandinavianexpress.com/dokumenty/
- marketing (on the basis of prior agreement), including the sending of electronic messages containing marketing and commercial information.
The provided personal data will not be made available to other entities, except for processing entities with whom we cooperate closely (entrustment agreements) and outside those with an appropriate legal basis.
The Administrator exercises due diligence in order to adequately secure the personal data provided, in particular against disclosure to unauthorized persons in accordance with the provisions of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
The IT system in which personal data are processed fulfill legal requirements regarding personal data processing documentation as well as technical and organizatiXonal conditions which should be fulfill by devices and IT systems used to process personal data.
Personal data are processed considering the principles of: compliance with the law, confidentiality, accountability, adequacy and reliability.
The administrator uses different times of personal data processing depending on the legal basis:
- If the basis for the processing of personal data is the agreement for marketing purposes (eg: newsletter), then we process personal data until yours agreement is revoked. After revoking the agreement, for a period of time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims, which can be raised by the controller and which can be raised against the controller. Currently, this period is 10 years.
- If the basis for data processing is the performance of the contract, we process the data as long as it is necessary to perform the contract, and after that for a period of time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims that can be raised by the controller and which can be raised against the controller. In the case of entrepreneurs, this period of time is, in principle, no longer than 3 years and varies depending on the contract in which the data was processed.
- If there are specific provisions specifying the time for which personal data should be stored, then such provisions may extend or, in a particular case, shorten the processing time of personal data.
- If the basis for the processing of personal data is the consent expressed in connection with the recruitment process, then we process personal data until the recruitment process is completed. In the event that the candidate expressly agrees to the processing of his data for the purposes of future recruitment, his personal data will be processed for a period not longer than one year.
At any time, you can withdraw your agreement or object to the processing of data for marketing purposes and consent to the transmission of commercial information.
Every person whose personal data we process has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
We reserve the right to process data after the termination of the contract or withdrawal of agreement only to the extent of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige the administrator to retain data.
Profiling based on expressed agreement. We use the processed data to create a professional profile, corresponding to the characteristics of your business / industry, expectations and preferences. Based on the professional profile, we select and present the best matching offers of our services.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data and prefer to exercise your rights, don’t hesitate contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Or by phone: + 48 58 768 20 95